Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Random: Innisfree Green tea Club Kit, Summer Special

I don't know about Innisfree in the other countries beside Korea If they have such a promotion like this (actually they have to >_>). In Korea, in one year Innisfree will give they special free kit every 3 months for their Royal Members. Every gifts have their own themes and one of the most special one is Summer Kit. >O<


This year summer Kit is maybe the cutest Kit I have ever got from Innisfree. It's Innisfree Watermelon Travel Kit with Krabag. The design is just too cute, like a watermelon.

They made it special for Green Tea Club Members in Korea (loyal buyers)


You tear the box like a snack box andd.....


Hohoho a lots of interesting items in there XD


Kyaaaaaaaaaa~~~~


They had their Summer Kit in Colaboration since 2012. 2012 summer kit was with Kate Spade, 2013 was with Jill Stuart adn this summer is Krabag.


I love this clutch design so much~ T__T The watermelon pattern is cute, unique and fresh just for summer. And if you open what is inside it.....


Bunch of Innisfree products in minis for travel use.


They are
Innisfree Mint Green Tea Fresh Shampoo
Innisfree Mint Green Tea Fresh Rinse
Innisfree Gardenia Perfumed Body Cleanser
Innisfree Apple Juicy Liquid Foam Cleanser
Innisfree Green Barley no wash cleansing Toner

It's totally a complete Kit for travelling. You really don't have to worry anymore about cleaning with this kids. I personally really excited to try the cleansing toner which is similar to cleansing water, clean your makeup even you get no water. ><

And the other left is..


Green Tea Mineral Mist and Don't worry No Sebum Dry Shampoo

I have the green tea mist and it was really nice. I love it and about to buy the other one. But I got the minis hihi Lucky me~

I Have to say I really really love and satisfied with Kit. It is so complete, awesome items, the Design is really cute and the most interesting part, they gave it by free T__T.

Yaaapp I really Love Innisfree, they Products especially skincare are awesome. Maybe I will post my skincare routine in the next post and you'll about to see that are all Innisfree hahahahhaa. 

I hope Innisfree also has this Free Kits event not just in Korea but for all Innisfree around the world. And reallyy reallyy sincerellly, hope Innisfree will open in Indonesia. *O*

That's it today's random post XD
See you
~~XOXO~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio